BCBA Openings with Colorado Behavior and Learning Group
Posted on December 22, 2021
Board Certified Behavior Analyst – Colorado Springs, CO Come work for a BCBA owned company that has no billable requirement! In home BCBA’s have flexible schedules. Center based BCBA’…Read More
Accepting RBT Applications
Posted on June 13, 2018
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) – 35-40 hours per week guaranteed. CBLG has two intensive full time ABA centers. Our centers focus primarily on individuals needing full time services due to…Read More
TWO WEEK SABBATICAL FOR EMPLOYEE AND ONE COMPANION OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL US TO SOMEWHERE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- Full-time employees over the course of 5 years after their 5th year with CBLG
- RBT’s at 35+ billable hours per week
- Eligibility lasts for 5 years; sabbatical must be completed within these 5 vears.
- You cannot put in notice of taking your sabbatical and then immediately resign. Your resignation date cannot be less than four weeks from your return from sabbatical. Resignation must be submitted 18 weeks before your sabbatical departure date. You must meet the expectations of your job at the time of request (no PIPS).
- Sabbatical time plus vacation time cannot exceed 7 weeks
(35 business days) in a calendar year.
- You may add 5 PTO days to a 2 week sabbatical.
- 5 Years of full-time employment; part-time employment will not count towards the 5 years
A 2-week sabbatical needs, at minimum, a 12-week notice. You can request your sabbatical time up to 2 vears before the 5 vear mark. At the time of request, you must meet all expectations o your position.
To request sabbatical, contact: HumanResources@coloradobehavior.com