Board Certified Behavior Analyst – Colorado Springs, CO
Come work for a BCBA-owned company that has no billable requirement! In-home BCBA’s have flexible schedules. Center-based BCBAs only work in the center and have a consistent Monday through Friday schedule. Four ten-hour days available for center and in-home BCBAs. CBLG provides established systems and structure so BCBAs can focus on quality supervision, creating clinical programming, and supporting their clients to the fullest.
The center at CBLG serves individuals with high magnitude challenging behavior and is a full time day program. The in-home program works with individuals full time and part time (20-40 hours per week) across a variety of skill sets and diagnoses.
Colorado Behavior and Learning Group is an independently owned and operated business run by BCBAs and is a BHCOE Center of Excellence. Colorado Behavior and Learning Group works with many local entities including DHS to support and maintain individuals in their homes. We are seeking BCBAs experienced with working with children in homes and in the community. We are also seeking center-based BCBAs who are comfortable working with individuals with complex behavioral challenges. This includes writing treatment plans and protocols, occasionally working directly with high needs clients when needed, training staff, and conducting weekly parent training with each client. At CBLG we keep caseloads small (10 clients or less) to maximize outcomes for our clients and families.
The leaders at Colorado Behavior and Learning Group value consistent and constant training for all staff, team work including direct care staff, and continuously improving practices to best meet the needs of our community. We believe that the best outcomes are achieved by weekly direct contact with a BCBA/BCaBA, even when utilizing direct line staff.
Due to the recent Colorado Mandate, all employees must have their first vaccine by September 30th, 2021, and their second by October 31, 2021. Employees who are not vaccinated by these deadlines will experience a delay in starting employment with Colorado Behavior and Learning Group.
BCBA Responsibilities/Job duties:
- Perform assessments and write treatment plans for clients with a variety of diagnoses, primarily autism
- Provide direct ABA during 1:1 sessions with clients
- Ability to independently run a case load of 6-10 clients to include direct sessions when needed, supervision, and parent training
- Provide supervision and over site of RBTs
- Provide weekly or monthly parent trainings to families as needed or requested
- Maintain and monitor ongoing daily data collection
- Complete and evaluate programming and graphs updated within 2-4 weeks
- Attends monthly BCBA and RBT team meetings
- Attends monthly case overview meetings with clinical director
- Has evening availability 2 times per week (in-home BCBAs)
- Must hold a current BCBA license with BACB and remain in good standing
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work on a team with support from the clinical directors
- Must be professional, self-motivated and energetic
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have current basic first aid and CPR
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Team building events
- Health and Child Flex Accounts
- Small Caseloads
- Team based approach and supervision from clinical directors
- Paid CEU’s and License Fees
- Sabbatical offered for employee and companion at fifth year of employment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $70,000 to $85,000 /year
Due to the recent Colorado Mandate, all employees must have their first vaccine by September 30th, 2021, and their second by October 31, 2021. Employees who are not vaccinated by these deadlines will experience a delay in starting employment with BLG.