Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
35-40 hours per week guaranteed.
CBLG has two intensive full time ABA centers. Our centers focus primarily on individuals needing full time services due to maladaptive behaviors, and/or developmental delays. CBLG employs four on site full time BCBA’s at each center plus Master’s Level Clinical Assistants.
Colorado Behavior and Learning Group is a certified Behavioral Health Center of Excellence. CBLG is committed to providing high quality and ethical services in accordance with the BACB standards. Colorado Behavior and Learning Group works with individuals ages 2-26 with high magnitude, high frequency maladaptive behavior that can include physical aggression, property destruction, and self injury. Potential candidates need to be open to working with individuals that will exhibit this behavior on a regular basis.
This position is located in an ABA Center only.
Scheduling Availability: Center schedule is 8-5 or 10-6. No weekends.
Hours: 35-45 hours per week
Benefits: Company Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision for full time employees (affordable premiums), competitive hourly rate, paid drive time at regular working rate, 401K with match, $1000 per year tuition reimbursement for BCBA programs, BCBA supervision and in house twice monthly group supervision, PTO and advancement is performance based and evaluated monthly, 5 year paid sabbatical for all full time employees and one companion.
Due to the recent Colorado Mandate, all employees must have their first vaccine by September 30th, 2021, and their second by October 31, 2021. Employees who are not vaccinated by these deadlines will experience a delay in starting employment with Colorado Behavior and Learning Group.
- The RBT will assist the client in implementing behavioral interventions identified in the treatment plan to reduce and respond to problem behaviors, and to teach skills that strengthen appropriate functional behaviors in their place as instructed by the BCBA supervisor.
- The RBT will provide direct one-to-one interventions with the child as directed in the treatment plan. These interventions may include implementing schedules and motivational systems to decrease problem behaviors and increase other desired behaviors such as language and communication, social skills, pre-academic skills, play skills, self-help skills, etc.
- The RBT will collect data to determine the effectiveness of the interventions in place, either manually or electronically at each session and as directed by the BCBA.
- The RBT will communicate effectively with the BCBA and other team members about client’s treatment. The RBT will be supervised by the BCBA for at least 5-10% of hours worked per month, will accept feedback, and is readily able to implement new or modified interventions and procedures as indicated by BCBA or Supervisor.
- The RBT will arrive at scheduled sessions on-time and with all necessary materials needed for work.
- The RBT will Maintain confidentiality regarding the client and family’s personal information.
- The RBT will adhere to ethical guidelines of the Behavior Analysis Certification Board and will seek guidance from either the supervising BCBA, another BCBA within the company or the BACB should any issues arise pertaining to ethics.
- The RBT will be expected to perform all physical requirements of this position which can include bending over, lifting up to 30 pounds, and being on your feet for several hours at a time.
Job Type: Full-time and part time positions available
$20 per hour for current RBT
Job Type: Full-time
VACCINATION REQUIRED – CBLG IS A MEDICAL PROVIDER AND MUST FOLLOW STATE REGULATIONS IN REGARD TO VACCINATION.
24-72 hour illness policy and required COVID testing for suspected COVID or known exposure.
- Associate’s Degree or Equivalent
- Must pass Criminal Background check
- At least 2 years of childcare experience
- Evening availability
- CPR/BLS Certified or willing to complete
- RBT certified or willing to complete within 30 days
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with children with special needs
- Weekend Availability